Friday, September 30, 2005

"Okay, I remember Kate Winslet nearly drowning, but...

...what other movies is she referring to?" For those who are curious and can only pick out Titanic and Finding Neverland from Kate Winslet's commercial for a certain charge card, here is a transcription of part of the commercial with the corresponding movie indicated in parentheses:

At 17, I went to prison for murder....(Heavenly Creatures)

By 19, I was penniless and heartbroken...(Sense And Sensibility)

I almost drowned at 20...(Titanic)

My mind started to go at 24...(Iris)

Then, I had my memory erased at 28...(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

And by 29, I was in Neverland...(Finding Neverland)

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home